Enjoy getting your hands dirty? Join us!
The Westborough Garden Club is a community organization and active member participation is key to our success. Our year typically begins in September with our Potluck Dinner and concludes in early June. Learn more about the projects we support and our contributions to our community.
The rewards of joining the Westborough Garden Club go far beyond the pleasures of growing things. Membership opens the door for you to explore a wide range of common interests with people around your local community.
- Grow your knowledge via educational programs and activity opportunities.
- Garden for a purpose with community service projects.
- Participate in the state garden clubs network for learning, service and community-building.
- Learn to make the most of resources, including your available garden space.
- Enhance your garden’s sustainability and reduce maintenance by planting “native” rain gardens and saving water.
- Learn from those with experience and pass along your own passion and know-how to new generations of gardeners.
- Share your love of gardening and have fun!
- Working together, members make the Club a fun and successful non-profit organization that contributes to the community.
All levels of garden enthusiasts are welcome and there’s something for everyone to accommodate varied interests and personal schedules. If you live in or around Westborough, Massachusetts, apply to become a member today!
Annual Membership: $25.00
Questions: Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org