Beautifying Westborough is one of our main missions. Our Club plants and maintains
- Gateway Garden near the railroad bridge
- School Street triangle
- Rotary horse fountain
- Senior Center sign garden on East Main Street
- Theresa’s memorial on the front walkway to Westborough High School
- Maynard Street and Mill Road traffic triangles
- Planters in front of our Library and Post Office
- Island Garden on Route 30 near McDonald’s
- Civil War Fountain across from Town Hall
- Forbes Building Memorial garden and
- Town Hall window boxes
- We also support a small garden at Veterans’ Memorial Park; the gardens around the band stand at Bay State Green; and flowers for the sitting wall at Bay State Green.
New this year are the 24 large planters on the downtown sidewalks, supported by local businesses. And on a regular basis members place fresh flower arrangements at the reception desk at our Public Library.